Okay so I don't know how many people read my captions but I wanted to do this. So for a lot of people, final exams are coming up also I'm guessing that some of you might have anxiety and what I want to do is give some tips and reminders which have helped me AMAZINGLY with dealing with my anxiety and/or studying for final exams or any other big tests. We'll start with some tips for final exams:
• Don't do it all at once! If you try to cram everything in at once, it'll be harder to remember things because you'll mix up what's supposed to be what.
• Take breaks from studying! Maybe study do 45 minutes then go take a break for maybe 10-15 minutes. Go walk and stretch your legs, get a snack, drink something! • If you're not understanding something, take a break from that subject and work on something else for a while. When you come back to the subject you were having trouble with, you're more relaxed, especially if you were working on a subject that you understand well, and you will most likely find it easier to work on the subject. It might even click and you'll finally understand it!
• Don't stay up late studying! If you're studying for so many hours or you're studying late into the night, you're not going to remember what you were studying. You won't remember what you were studying at 1 in the morning as well as you will remember what you were studying yesterday afternoon!
• Don't forget to drink water!
• Get a good amount of sleep!
• Don't stress or feet about your exam too much, you'll do just fine.
REMINDERS FOR ANXIETY:
• Have you taken your pills/meds today?
• Have you eaten anything?
•Have you drank any water yet today?
TIPS FOR ANXIETY AND RELAXING:
• Look up videos on yoga and do some yoga, you don't have to be good, but it'll help you relax.
• Get an adult coloring book and colour, I know with me, my stress just seeps out of me and I relax.
• Draw something!
•Write a story or a journey entry!
• What's your favourite book? Go and read a couple of chapters!
• What's your favourite movie or tv show? Go watch/rewatch it!
• Take a blanket, spread it on the floor and roll yourself up in it. Boom your a human burrito! (Doing the human burrito thing always